- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 80g baby mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 60g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Set oven temperature 175ºC/325ºF/Gas 3
- Wash and remove stalks from the portobello mushrooms, finely chop mushrooms and spring onions. Heat olive oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms then the spring onions. Remove and stir in breadcrumbs and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Divide the stuffing among each mushroom. Place onto an oven tray, drizzle a little olive oil on top before roasting for 20 minutes. Serve with salad.